I'm Single and I'm Happy

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Scattered Thoughts #8

I've been planning to go out and exercise my right to vote early yesterday morning to avoid the crowd at the polling place in the afternoon when the weather is at it's hottest but I don't know what got over me and ended up waking at nine in the morning. But later I found it to be a blessing in disguise becuase most of the voters in my area had the same plan and there was a huge line when the polling place opened at 7 a.m. I already prepared a list of who I think are worthy to be in the senate so it took me only 5 minutes to finish the entire exercise. Too bad I forgot to bring my camera today because I took a few photos, maybe I'll just update it tomorrow. And as the unofficial media results are coming in, I'm satisfied that 90% of my senatorial bets and 100% of my local bets are on top of the tabulations. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that no magic will be done at the canvassing in the municipal level and the nationwide tally for the senators.

I was able to watch Spiderman during it's first weekend run two weeks ago. I was a huge box-office hit here since ALL the cinemas in the city only screened that movie. We opted to watch at Glorietta 4 which has 8 movie houses, there was a very long line to get tickets which I expected since we arrived at 4 pm. The 6:00 to 7pm screening time were all booked so we waited until 8pm but it was worth it. I think it was the best out of the 3 installments so I'm sure another sequel will be in the works.

It was Mother's Day two days ago and the flower I got was from our church. Our parish priest gave flowers to all mothers who attended the service. My daughter gave me a hug and a kiss and Charity came over with ice cream and pansit for my mom, my sister and me (sweet of her).
I also received a lot of sms greetings from friends so to everyone who remembered thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Kim ^^

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter