I'm Single and I'm Happy

Friday, April 20, 2007

Bye Sanjaya!

Yesterday, Sanjaya Malakar said his farewell to the show that made him a household name not just in America but all over the world, or at least parts of the world that broadcast American Idol.

Sure he was never my favorite contestant but he has that charm that makes you look forward to what will he do next. Too bad that he has missed out on the disco theme, I would have loved to see him belt out a fast number. Oh well I'm sure we are bound to see more of the guy in other shows.

Bye Sanjaya and thanks for making us happy with your brand of entertainment.

Photo credits: usatoday.net

2 Comments:

Blogger Katleen said...

sanjaya is out?..im going to mis his BIG smile..hahaha

11:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait for Chris R. to go.. can't stand that guy..

Sanjaya wasn't the best singing but I like him better then Chris and Phil... oh well...


Feliss.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter