I'm Single and I'm Happy

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Why I'm Not Blogging

Some of you may be wondering what's up with me cause I've been quiet for a while now. It's the heat!!! I know I already mentioned that summer is not my fave season so yeah I'm feeling gloomy for a while now. Just getting ready to go out drains me of energy and the thought that I'll be walking for 10 minutes just to get a ride while the temperature is at 36C is enough to make me feel down. Now the weather bureau is telling us to expect May to be hotter than what we are experiencing now.

Makes me wish I can to Tagaytay every night and just enjoy the cool breeze of our country's summer capital but it's a two hour drive from the city with heavy traffic along the way. Or indulge in a tub of ice cream everyday without getting fat but tha's just wishful thinking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katleen said...

mis you ate thet!!!!

1:35 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Miss you too dongsaeng. Let us know in advance if you are coming to Manila so we can meet up

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter