I'm Single and I'm Happy

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Creepy, creepy Friday

I'm a believer in the presence of unseen spirits co-existing with us. I have "seen" a few and I can sense their presence on certain occasions. So I'm one of those people who are not scared easily of horror movies or when scary stories are exchanged between friends. But last friday was an exemption...

I'm a light sleeper so noises from outside can wake me up in an instant. I felt something move in our room so when I opened my eyes I was surprised to see what I assumed was my nephew, having the same height, hair cut and shirt. His back was turned to me and was facing my dresser but was just standing still. I was about to stand and ask what he was doing when I felt something was not right. Goosebumps appeared on my skin, and it suddenly dawned to me that that being isn't Lance but another being. I immediately turned by back and covered myself with a blanket never mind if it was hot. I also started praying the Lord's Prayer over and over again. But while I was at it, that being is doing it's best to catch my attention. I can hear him walking back and forth near the bed and when I refused to have another look "he" started to flip the pages of the book that I left at my bedside. It went on for about 15 minutes which felt like an eternity to me. I only felt him leave shortly before sunrise. It was only then did I stood up, opened the lights and checked on my mom but everyone else in our house are deep asleep. I was the only one up and awake. It was hard to get sleep after that so I just waited for everyone else to wake before going down and having breakfast.

It's been a few days since but thankfully I have not seen nor felt his presence again. I just hope it was just passing through and won't return to haunt us.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SCARY!!! I believe in their existence as well but been blessed not to have seen them. I think I will have a heart attack if I run into one. I hope this would be the last time. Get some rest.

Kim

9:24 PM  
Blogger Katleen said...

whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... ate thet!! creepy!!!!! if i was in ur place ill be dead!!! im super matatakutin!!!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This just creep the heck out of me!

I'm a firm believer in ghosts/spirits and luckly I haven't encounter any so far.

Like my hubby always say, I'm a chicken shit when it come to these kind of thing. I think I will have a heart attack if I ever encounter one....

Feliss...

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter