I'm Single and I'm Happy

Friday, March 23, 2007

Scattered Thoughts #6

It's been a while since I last did an entry here, I guess I ran out of things to say. Nothing much is happening to me.


Last Saturday I just attended the graduation ceremony of my nephew. I pity their teachers who were always on guard on what those small tykes (nursery) will do while the ceremony was on-going. Lance wanted to remove his white toga which he refers to as curtains because it's hot. Then when a little girl went up the stage to sing, not wanting to be outdone he also went up and started testing the mike. My sister has to run and get him down. All the noise just got to me and I left the venue even before they finished.


Since it's Idol season once again I ended up parked in front of the television to watch the contestants belt out songs from the British Invasion of th 60's. First up was Haley Scarnato, and like Simon said, naughty girl!!!


Love her outfit which had me wishing that I had her body to carry it well. Good song choice so I was not surprised to see her stay for the next round.

Though Lakisha is a one of the better singers in the bunch, I was not taken by her performance that night. She should have taken Lulu's advise and sang her other song choice cause she can do more to it to make it her very own.

Scene stealer for the night is that young girl who cried when Sanjaya came out to do his jig. It had me laughing hard especially when Simon came up with his one liner on what he thought of his performance..."the little girls crying says it all"

Melinda, did another stellar performance that night so I'm happy. At least I'm assured that I'll see more of her next week.

Got another batch of dvd's to watch for the weekend. I'll let you know what I think of it once I'm done.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter