I'm Single and I'm Happy

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ms. Japan Is The New Ms. Universe!

I must admit that I'm a beauty contest junkie since I was a little girl. It's rare for me to miss a telecast of our local Bb. Pilipinas Pageant where the winners get to represent our country in 3 major international beauty contest ~ Ms. Universe, Ms. World and Ms. International.


It was more exciting to watch today since our country's representative happens to be the bestfriend of a fellow CloudPH member Malou. So it was a disappointment for me when she didn't land in the top 15 semi-finalist. She ended up winning a special award, Ms. Photogenic.



But since Ms. Korea, Japan and Thailand made it, it was still worth watching with the first two being my favorites. It was too bad that the question to Ms. Korea Honey Lee got lost in the translation and probably from the stress of being watched by millions of people worldwide. In the end it's Ms. Japan Riyo Mori who won the crown.

Just love her gown which was made by Gucci. The asian inspired cut suited her body type. Sure she was not as beautiful as last year's Ms. Japan but she has her own charm.

Well, we still have Ms. International and Miss World to look out for so there's still hope for beauty contest fanatics like me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! congrats to ms japan! love her gown! happy birthday!!! i got this site from agent p. hope you have a great celebrations and many more to come!!! =D

11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kim and I wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!..

May all your dreams come true!!! ^^

Love,

Feliss

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter