I'm Single and I'm Happy

Friday, May 18, 2007

It's Bye bye Time For My Fave Girl Melinda

Last nights AI elimination was a big shocker for me. I was really expecting my fave Melinda to be in the finals but the unforseen happened. Maybe Blake and Jordin's fan's voted like crazy to ensure either of the two to be in the finals and all those votes totalled more than those in favor of the most consistent singer and the best in the bunch.

Now I lost my excitement in watching the finals...good thing Sanjaya will make an appearance of I would totally miss out on it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With Melinda gone.. I won't be watching the final nor care for the outcome. But at least I'm sure Melinda will have a record deal and hopefully do better then the winner! ^^

Feliss

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really unfortunate. Though there may be a chance that she wouldn't win in the end, I thought she would at least make it to the final and make it worth watching. It's a singing competition though popularity counts. At least having one truly good singer who deserves it in the final would make better sense. Oh well.

Kim

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter