I'm Single and I'm Happy

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Melinda Made Me Cry


I watched the primetime telecast of American Idol last night with the final 12 singing a Dianna Ross song. I had to agree with judges to the ladies are the only ones who gave a strong performance. The guys were simply forgettable, with their weird song arrangement and weak vocal rendition of their song.

But the stand out for me has to be Melissa with her superb rendition of Home. A song which I loved way back when I was in grade school. I felt the song while she was singing it and never realized that I was crying until after Simon Cowell laughed at Paula who was also touched by the song. I just hope America will choose wisely by voting for her.

Who do I think deserves to go? Sanjaya Malakar but unfortunately it’s Brandon Rogers who bid us farewell today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I want Melinda and Lakisha in the final 2!!!!!

Then I'll be lost as I won't know which one to vote for!!!!

Feliss..

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see who the final two would be. I just hope it's the two I've been cheering on. No doubt about it, a female will win this year.

Kim =D

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter