I'm Single and I'm Happy

Monday, March 12, 2007

Boring, boring days!

You might be wondering why I'm not posting for a while, well I've been sick for a couple of days now. My ulcer is acting up again, my fault so I'm being a good girl now. And since my resistance is at an all time low, I catched a fever and cough from my daughter who came home sick last Thursday. I feel bad for her because she had to go to school the following day to take her final exams so that her adviser can already compute her grade point average and see if she makes it in the top three students for the year. Keeping my fingers crossed that she does so that I can get a discount on her tuition fee next school year.

So basically I stayed mostly in bed last Friday and Saturday or watch television or dvd. Sunday was the same except for the cleaning that I have to do.

Now I'm back to work and hoping that the week will be trouble free.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there!

i'm so glad for ur translation of parrot by howl :) i used it in my blog ;)

thanks a lot - i love the song so much too n i feel dat the song is full of deep meaning..

thanks again!

6:12 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Hi,

Just went to check your blog, Parrot by Howl is a very beautiful song and the lyrics are very touching. No wonder it holds a special meaning to you.

marissa

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better now. Drink lots of water and get plenty of rest. The best remedy! Try your best to stay away from the germs.

Kim

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter