I'm Single and I'm Happy

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Shaken But Ok

I've been taking an fx (mini van) going to work every morning and nothing untoward has ever happened to me until this morning. While we were on a designated stop along Buendia a bus hit us from behind. I was seated at the point of impact but thank God no one sustained major injuries. I just have a slight bruise on my left shoulder and my head bumped a little but nothing that needs immediate medical attention.

I was late for work though because it took time for them to open the door at the back so we can get out and take another ride. It's a small price to pay though, I'm just thankful I'm still alive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is scary! Good to hear that everyone is safe. Drivering accident is one of the reason why I still haven't had a license today. Driving phobic.

Get some rest and hope you will swiftly recover!

Kim

12:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good to know that you are safe. Must be really scary!!..

Feliss..

2:36 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Thanks for the concern, I can't hardly feel the pain now.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter