I'm Single and I'm Happy

Friday, December 22, 2006

I Saw Kwon Sangwoo From Afar


Korean actor Kwon Sangwoo better known as Cholo to a lot of Filipinos came for a short visit last Sunday to promote Face Shop.


We was scheduled to have a fan meeting last Monday at the Mall of Asia in the afternoon and the the Activity Center of Glorietta early in the evening. Since I was not really a fan I did not take a leave from work to stalk him but I do have some photos taken by Charity using my camera for my mom who likes him in the drama Stairway to Heaven.

a shot of the crowd who came to see him at the MOA

KSW being interviewed by Sam Oh

But I did manage to have a glimpse of him when I met Flor at Glorietta to get some gifts. I was surprised that he allowed himself to be kissed and hugged by fans who were lucky enough to win in the raffle. By the way it's not really the norm to kiss and hug korean actors, they just shake hands with their fans unlike here in our country. Now I do wish that if and when my fave k-stars comes over they will also allow us to give them a hug and a kiss.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shells Bells said...

He's super cute. The Face Shop also rocks!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter