I'm Single and I'm Happy

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Another Christmas Gone By


Before anything I would like to thank everyone who make time to check for my updates. Your comments inspires me to continue blogging. I wish everyone a Happy Holidays!

Our family had a pretty simple "Noche Buena" or christmas dinner eaten after the midnight mass since we only have one guest, my cousin Marc who I haven't seen for more than three years. In between eating and exchanging stories our fingers were busy sending and receiving christmas sms greetings from family and friends. Gifts were also exchanged and opened, then with nothing else to do we sat in front of the tv and watched "Duelist" a historical action movie until three in the morning. It was only then that we said our goodnight only to be rudely awakened early in the morning by our neighbor playing "Boom Tarat Tarat" by Willie Revillame on full volume over and over again. I seriously wanna shout out to keep that thing down but since it's christmas after all I resigned and just got up to clean the house before we are invaded by our godchilds for their customary christmas greeting before you give them their gifts.

Breakfast were just heated left-overs from last nights dinner because we had to prepare kare-kare, rellenong bangus and buko salad for dessert. One of my mom's sister-in-law came over so we had another round of storytelling. We capped our christmas day with the family going to mass early in the evening.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sound like a big party and that everyone had fun.. or at least the kids had fun since you have to wake up early to clean up everything afterward. ekekekkekek ^^

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!!!

feliss.

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you and your family a great year ahead as well. Get some rest and enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

Kim ^^

12:20 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Feliss,

It's just a small party, the big one will be on New Year because it's also my nephew's birthday. I'll have little gremlims to tame.

3:51 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Rizza,

Advance Happy New Year too my friend. Glad you like my surprise, its been a while since I heard your voice and I knew you'd be a little homesick during holidays. See you soon.

3:52 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Kim,

Have a happy and prosperous new year my friend.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter