I'm Single and I'm Happy

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Yeah, It's Dinner Talk Again

I can almost see the reaction on my fave uncle's face when he reads this entry...food again!!!

Last night, Charity invited me to have dinner with her, Chris her sister and Ryan her nephew who will be leaving tomorrow for Toronto after spending the holidays here. I was reluctant at first but I'm glad I chose to join them. Food was korean, same place same menu but we had fun exchanging stories. Ryan was as kind as the two sisters and I felt right at home. We had coffee at our usual place and had peach mango and durian ice cream for dessert. I only ate the mango because I'm not a fan of durian though I was told countless times that it's delicious.

Have a safe trip to Ryan, see you in 3 years? Hopefully by then your dear aunts will be happily married.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ekkkeekekkek I love durian!!!! It may smell bad to some people but man does it taste good!! ^^ The best is when you use it to make a shake!!

Glad you have fun at dinner. I would love some Korean food myself!

Feliss. ^^

7:38 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

You love durian? good for you. I can only tolerate candied durian but my mom likes it.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My hubby and I loves it but Kim and her hubby hates it!! My hubby will buy it sometime when they are around so he can make fun of them!! He's so mean!!!

Feliss ^^

9:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I use to like durian too but after getting sick eating it one time, I'm totally turn off by it now. Feel gross out even smelling it.

Korean food..hmmm..me craving for some.

Kim =)

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter