I'm Single and I'm Happy

Friday, February 02, 2007

Scattered Thoughts #5

I'm so loving the cool weather that we have now. The crisp wind that envelopes me when I go out at dawn to buy bread at a nearby store. The icy cool water coming out of the shower that wakens every nerve ending of my body. The gentle breeze that accompanies my walk during lunch break and early in the evening while walking home. How I wish it will go on forever...

Hurray girl power prevailed at the 1st season of the Amazing Race Asia with Zabrina and Joe Jer winning the race.

Too bad I wasn't able to concentrate in watching how they did it cuz I was busy talking on the phone with R, my ex-boyfriend turned good friend. It's one of those rare "I missed hearing your voice so let's chat" kind of call. So for exactly an hour we updated ourselves with what's happening with our lives, our family and friends. I still bug him on his long awaited marriage to his long time partner because I've been hearing about the plans for more than a year now but it's yet to happen. His disbelief that I'm not dating anyone...he knows just how good I am as a girlfriend and how full my date book was before. And our never ending discussion on betrayed who when we were still partners. But honestly I'm happy that we managed to keep our friendship intact 14 years after we ended our relationship as lovers.

I just had fries from KFC for lunch today. I've been craving for it since yesterday when Lai and I were talking about food. I'll be meeting my friends tonight to discuss the event we'll be hosting next Saturday. I don't know where we'll be headed for dinner after but I'm sure what we are having for dessert, chocolates from two of our favorite friends in the states.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are certainly a morning person. For me, I would just want to stay under the comforter. And that is with long pant, long shirt AND socks..hahaha. Keeps me nice and warm.

It's really great that you can still remain as friends.

Enjoy the chocolate!!

Kim =)

8:37 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

I just spent an hour of contemplation and have come to a decision to delete all comments except for kim and the chocolates.

I refuse to be in anyway nor my blog to be a source of anger, prejudice and misconceptions. There are too much of these going out there lets not add to it.

To my friends thank you for the show of support and love. To Melinda K, I'm sorry you never took the time to know the real me and not just through hearsay.

God Bless you and have a peace and fun filled day.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Take it easy over there.

Kim

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter