I'm Single and I'm Happy

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Lover

The title has nothing to do with my personal life, rather it's the title of a song preview I'm listening to right now. The reason why there's a smile plastered on my face and it's about time.

I've been feeling down since Monday when I heard some sad news about the loveone of a dear friend. I feel her pain because I see her almost everyday and I know how emotionally tiring it has been to hope and pray for things to get better only to hear otherwise. I can only help her pray and that's what I've been doing for days now. She feels guilty when she saw me cry and I feel guilty that I added to her depression. So thank you to the song "Lover", you managed to uplift me and hopefully it will last till the end of the week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better over there. The same for your friend. Keep up the fighting spirits!

Kim

9:15 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

still listening to the song to keep my spirits up.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter