I'm Single and I'm Happy

Friday, July 28, 2006

10 Things I Can’t Live Without

  1. Mobile Phone. I feel incomplete without having it by my side. In fact, there are times that I go back home just to retrieve it even if I’m already running late.
  2. The internet. It’s not that I’m super techie but I feel my day is not complete unless I check my email, blogs and the forums I normally visit.
  3. Cable tv. Call me 10pm onwards and chances are I’m watching one of my fave American or Korean television shows so having a cable connection is a must for me.
  4. Reading material. If my senses are still alive and kicking before midnight then a good book or an interesting magazine must be at my bedside. Beats counting sheep anytime.
  5. Pillows. Big fluffy pillows, the more the better.
  6. Music. Can’t imagine life without songs to sooth my soul.
  7. Good Food. Do I need to elaborate.
  8. Good companion. Our family will always be there but having good friends who will stand by you through the highs and lows of your life is a treasure beyond compare.
  9. A good pair of jeans. Nothing is more comfortable to wear than a denim that fits in all the right places.
  10. Coffee. black with just a teaspoon of sugar is how I like it.
I'm sure I can think of more things to add but I'm giving the chance to you my friends to create your own list. TGIF!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way except for the following:

1. cable TV (something I never had before so perhaps if I had it, I wouldn't be able to do without it as well)

2. pillow (no pillow for me, I love it flat.

Adding:

1. Books
2. A nice and comfortable pair of shoe
3. Air conditioner on a very hot day
4. A good drama/movies to keep me entertain

Kim ^^

9:20 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

thanks for sharing your own list kim. So you're not a pillow person, maybe because you have your hubby beside you .

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did my list on pau's blog already... ^^

Not a pillow person either.. and no.. not because of hubby.. just that we don't like our head being too high when sleeping.. ^^

Book is a must!! Just recently finished Janet Evanovich's (Stephanie Plum) book 12!! Great as always!!!

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ opps.. that's me up top. ekekek

happybi

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marissa,

Never was a pillow person, I like having my head level with my body instead of elevated. Feel much more comfortable that way. My husband have 2 pillows and it's definitely more the norm. Then again, I sleep on my stomach too so having a pillow is even more uncomfortable.

Kim ^^

8:30 PM  
Blogger charity said...

well we do have some similarities me...

1.TV
2.DVD PLAYER
3.CELLPHONE-MY HUSBANDS PICS AND CLIPS AND SONGS ARE THERE!
4.MAGAZINES(EITHER COSMO OR THE CELEBRITY STUFFS)
5.NETOPIA(since i dont have a computer..its a haven for me)
6.FOOD
7.MY EYELINER WANT TO HAVE A LINE IN MY EYELID THATS WHY
8.FAMILY AND FRIENDS
9.MY DOGS
10.MY PILLOWS AS IN PILLOW I LOVE SLEEPING WITH A LOT OF PILLOWS AROUND ME 4-6 BIG PILLOWS(KIM,I THINK YOUR HUSBAND AND I ARE THE SAME WE LOVE OUR HEADS ELEVATED AND TO ADD TO THE HEIGHT I LOVE SLEEPING WITH MY ARMS UNDER THE PILLOWS WEIRD?)

GOSH I THINK I CAN PUT SOME MORE BUT I THINK I SHOULD STOP

OK OK
I DID LIVE WITHOUT IT FOR SOMETIME BUT NOW I THINK IT WILL BE HARD WITHOUT IT...MY CAR!

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter