I'm Single and I'm Happy

Monday, July 10, 2006

Once In A Lifetime

Now make way for another music video here in my blog. This time it's the song "Once In A Lifetime" by Shinhwa. I heard about them but never took noticed of the group until I saw them in a game show not singing but playing games and fell hook, line and sinker. They are so much more than friends and more like brothers. Each have their own charm but I do have Shin Hye Sung as my fave.



Once in a Lifetime
Shinhwa

(Eric) Everyday I pray to help me through the day
to make myself stronger...and I pray

(Minwoo) geu oraen ggumdeuri jogeumsshik dagawa
nun ape pyolchyojineun jigeum

(Hyesung) nan nuneul gamgoso gaseum sokeuro
jonhae oneun nugungaee gideul dedgo isseo

(Junjin) syumanheun byoldeulgwa yaksok haetdon
modeun ggumdeureun
onjengan irwojindago mido

(Dongwan) ddamgwa, ee nunmulgwa sojunghan
sarangman itdamyon
urin muoshideun haenaelsu isseo

(Shinhwa) Once in a lifetime fly to the star
(Hyesung) Byoldeuri noee ggumeul jiggyo julgoya
(Shinhwa) Once in your lifetime uri geunalwihae
Yongwonhi hamkke mandeuro gayahal
(Minwoo) Love for your dreams

(Andy) seulpeugo himdeun naldeureul da
jinadorokhae, OK
open up your eyes to the sky
then you can find the way
for then better days
ije uri sesangeul modu gatchi da hamkke halsu itge

(Eric) himdeulmyon swiogado OK, yo jamggan take
a second
geu oraen ggum sumanhen star I know that you
can take it
hamkkeramyon jomdo nalgoya ni ggumdeureun
passion it’s all yours there's no question

(Junjin) syumanheun apeumeul gyondyonaetdon
modeun ggumdeureun
onjengan dora ondago mido

(Hyesung) ddamgwa, ee yoljonggwa sojunghan
sarangman itdamyon
urin muoshideun dwil goya

(Shinhwa) Once in a lifetime fly to the star
(Hyesung) Byoldeuri noee ggumeul jiggyo julgoya
(Shinhwa) Once in your lifetime uri geunalwihae
Yongwonhi hamkke mandeuro gayahal
(Dongwan) Love for your dreams..yeah..oh..

(Minwoo) ddaeron salme jichyo uljiman
(Dongwan) no, baby no more cry
(Minwoo) noee himi dwijulke
(Dongwan)I ’ll pray for you and me tonight

(Hyesung) noreul dalmeun byoreul bolsu itdamyon
naee sarangdo malhalgoya..oh..oh

(Shinhwa) Once in a lifetime ...

(Shinhwa) Once in a lifetime fly to the star
Byoldeuri noee ggumeul jiggyo julgoya
(Minwoo) jiggyo julgoya
(Shinhwa) Once in your lifetime uri geunalwihae
Yongwonhi hamkke mandeuro gal
(Hyesung) everything for your dreams

(Shinhwa) Once in a lifetime fly to the star
(Hyesung) fly to the star
(Shinhwa) yongwonhi noee gumeul giokhalgoya
(Dongwan) giokhalgoya
(Shinhwa) once in your lifetime uri geunalwihae
yongwonhi hamkke mandeuro gayahal
(Hyesung & Minwoo) love for your dreams

thanks to my friend lou for taking pity of me and actually romanized the song so I can sing along.

25 Comments:

Blogger charity said...

this is whats keeping me relaxed! i loved this song so so much! And love the mv too! All 6 of them looks so gorgeous!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Marissa!!
Shinhwa: I always liked them but I always see them as a group and don't know them as indivual until Xman. The funny thing is, I didn't even know their names until Xman too. ekekekke I always like Minwoo because I think he's so cute. I liked SHS because I love his mellow voice and I love Andy because I think he's so sweet and funny in Xman! ^^
Also like Kim said on Pau's blog, we used to LOVE TURBO... but we didn't even know KJK was in that group until Xman!!! It's when HaHa started singing his song that the we saw the light and said.. hey THAT'S TURBO!! WE LOVE THEM!!.. And the hunt we go to look for their CD in our old CD collection from 9 yrs ago!!. ^^ KJK.. he's the man!! ekekkekekek.

happybi ^^

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marissa,

Check out "Perfect Man". It's another beautiful song by Shinhwa.

Kim ^^

3:14 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Cha, finally we can start memorizing that song and sing along while we are in our joyride mood.

Happybi & Kim, I see you gals have a lot things in common with us. We feel like you are really a part of our group though your far away from us.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marissa: So sad to know that we are so far away. Really feel like we have a lots in common with all you gals!! Would be a blast to meet all of you one day. ^^
Anyway, guess what... I came home today and downloaded Shinhwa Vol. 8- State of the art CD. ekekek so will be listening "Once in a lifetime" at work tomorrow!!! ekekekek ^^ fun fun! Thanks for introducing this song!!

happybi ^^

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Thet! I can already memorize the chorus! err... was I supposed to brag about that? hehehe...Well I'll make sure I have memorized the entire song till I meet you all again. :-)yabang!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooppsss..forgot to put my name...That's me above.

Lou

6:33 PM  
Blogger charity said...

im so excited about this song but what bothers me now is the translation! How can i complete the visual interpretation of this song!

thanks kim i think tet and i will be banging our heads to look for shinhwa clips and all specially their mvs!

i really love the 6 of them! but junjin should get a special mention here heheeh!L:oved him in 9 tailed fox now im getting a hang of him more hope i can finish go to the beach soon!

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marissa,

It's nice to know that others share our interest. At least this way, if ever we move away from Bi (though I seriously doubt this), we'll still be in touch and covers other topics. One thing I never understand from members of forum is. They often felt that once you are over an artist, all ties should be sever and for me, that should not be the case. There's more to talk about beside Bi though of course, he'll be the main topic in many conversation. ^^

Charity: check out this website, great place to download clips. http://s9.invisionfree.com/bww2/
JJ, I felt bad for Andy when they played together on the Xman "of course" game. He was brutal but as I was saying to happybi, if we were on the show, we'll be the same way cause we are so competitive like him.

Kim ^^

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...I LOVE DONGWAN...I LOVE DONG WAN...I LOVE DONG WAN... Hey Ladies, need i say more??? bwehehe!
once in a lifetime...i fly with dongwan... WE...R...SHINHWA!!!
(then, blew off the candles with hands!)

10:36 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Lou,

Go girl and memorize the entire song, I'll be happy enough to get the chorus right by weekend. My memory is not as sharp as before.

10:46 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

happybi,

I'm listening to the album right now and they are really growing on me. I know KJK from X-Man and I find him dorky in a cute way.

10:48 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Cha,

Don't worry I'll send you all the links I can get hold of your JunJin dearest so you won't waste much internet time looking for them.

10:50 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Kim,

I seriously doubt about us being totally over Bi, at least not in the near future. I have no problem being friends with people who moves on unless the act like "You Know Who" and I can sense you'll never do that.

Junjin can really be competitive as what I've seen of his game show clips. He really takes it seriously but there's a cute side to him too that can be endearing.

10:54 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Mistynamu I hear you! Just saw a clip of him singing in english and he's good.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thet, can i have a copy of his song, pleassse... wow! am getting serious on him already...

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marissa,

Totally agree, this is how I feel about him. Regardless on anything, I will always be thanksful to him.

As for "you know who" I know what you mean. It's taking this move on method to the "extreme"!

Yeah, JJ is a cutie..hehehe. The thing with him is, he appears more serious than the rest of the group so when you see that other side of him, you appreciates it more.

Kim ^^

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KJK is dorky but man is that guy buff.. his voice really do not match how he looks like but I think he is so sweet. And I like the fact that he is my age. ekekek Although I have to say I love guys that are born in 1982 these days. I wonder why??? ^^
JJ is really serious when he play games..still remember where I think he kind of hurt Andy feeling in the "of course" game.... felt bad for Andy but hey I'm sure he has forgotten it already. ^^
I think SHS and DW has the best voice within Shinhwa.... but all fo them as a group is pretty good.. have to say Eric is my least favorite one.. not sure why?? maybe it's because I think he has no neck???

happybi ^^

3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you gals watch the Japan special for xman??? I love that one.. it's funny.. i like Lee Min Ki in that show. ekekek he's so funny... SHS is a sweetie there...and of course.. KJK.. he really funny on that one!!!

happybi..

3:05 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

mistynamu I hear you, I'll have it ready soon.

9:56 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

happybi,

I just rewatched that episode 20 of X-Man with JJ saying Andy is the weakest, my poor baby hahaha
I only watched the Japan Special on youtube but yeah SHS is so cute and I love the tension between LMK and KJK

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marissa,

Yeah the tension between LMK and KJK was good. And It was great at the Pattaya special. But Japan special of xman is my favorite right now. Just think it's really funny!! I love it when KJK knocked down both CY and LSK in the "of course" game when he said CY will be over 30 if she make LSK wait for her. ekekekekke poor girl.. what she get for loving KJK. ekekekkeke ^^ I like her. I think she's pretty!
Yeah poor Andy.. he was in shocked I think when he heard it.. JJ was really tough!! SHS was really cute with that girl but man was that girl getting beat up for liking him too!! From both LSY and the host!! ^^

happybi

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»

8:22 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

anonymous,

thanks for the comment.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Southfield laser eye surgery Cellular one bluetooth phones home insurance company registrar sodelscot phone ring get smart American standard heating Tanzanite 14k ring Porsche oem parts pda macintosh canadian online funky jewellery store public diamond mining

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter