I'm Single and I'm Happy

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Scattered Thought #2

  1. Follow your instinct and just don't watch shows you don't like in the first place because you'll end up calling yourself stupid e.i. Wowowie last Saturday when Willie murdered the names of his foreign guest. People please, you can fumble your way in saying places, food or other random things but make an effort to ask around how to say a name you are not familiar with. It's the polite and proper thing to do.
  2. Be extra vigilant when you are in the company of the V-team. Make sure that when a punchline to a joke is forthcoming, food and drinks are not to be touched and be aware that others are doing the same.
  3. Reading is a good way to pass your time but stay away from Harry Potter Book 6 when you are already feeling blue because of the non-stop rain. I just can't imagine Harry without Prof. Dumbledore
  4. I'm afraid, very afraid.... why you ask? Because my niece just got conjunctivitis and now her younger brother has it too. My daughter is always with them even if I ask her to stay away so now I'm turning into a paranoid.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ekekekekek I actually love Harry Porter book 6... because in each of her book.. the pace keep getting faster and more exciting. And seriously, I do not think Prof. Dumbledore is dead yet and I do not think Snape betrayed them.
If you are blue on book 6 then you better be ready for book 7 because I read somewhere that another main character is going to die. =(
Yikes!! keep your daughter AWAY!!.. not safe...

happybi

9:33 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

happybi,

I do visit J.K Rowling's website and she did mention that a major character will die to make sure that there won't be anybody out there who will think of making another story after book 7. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be Harry. You still think Dumbledore is not dead, hope you are right then.

I keep reminding her to stay away but since she's an only child her cousins are like siblings to her so it's really hard.

10:12 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Pau,

I can imagine you laughing while reading #2

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marissa: I hope it is not Harry too but it does make sense if it is him since him and Lord Voldemort always share a connection. So maybe for Lord V to die.. Harry will have to sacrifice? Not sure but really looking forward to book 7. I was hoping there will be more after book 7.. but from the sound of it.. it's really over after 7. Just can't wait to find out aobut Snape and what really happen to Dumbledor...

happybi

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter