I'm Single and I'm Happy

Thursday, July 13, 2006

It's been raining continuously for the past two days and I'm so loving the cool weather. It makes me want to stay in bed under a thick comforter while reading a good book or listening to mellow music on my radio. And my ultimate comfort food? champorado with tuyo. To my foreign friends ,champorado is basically glutinous rice cooked like a porridge with chocolate powder and sugar added and a drizzle of milk. Such a sweet treat is best eaten with dried salted fish *yummy*

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dish looks yummy and sounds very interesting. Very similar to some Vietnamese dessert I have had but instead of milk, it was coconut juice. I agree with you, rainy days are perfert for sleeping and staying indoor. Which is both my favorite activities..hehe.

Kim ^^

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rainy days are really perfect for sleeping and doing NOTHING all day. Just find a nice book to read with great food by my side... that's life...^^ Too bad we have to work and have to wake up from that dream.. oh well...
Food looks good.. would love to try that dessert out.. but liked kim said.. the ones we have are usually with coconut juice.. it's yummy though..

happybi..

11:00 AM  
Blogger charity said...

yummy!!!! Its like eating tuyo in fried rice with coffee on the fried rice!

weird taste buts its good!

10:31 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

I've tried that once and yeah it's weird but then I wash (dip) my bread with coffee too.

1:52 PM  
Blogger suddenly susan said...

it's been raining non stop here, too. that champorado sounds real good. mm mm.

5:26 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

It's nice to see you here Susan. Hope you are enjoying your new work.

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter