I'm Single and I'm Happy

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Scattered Thoughts #1

  1. My fave make-over guys Kylan Douglas, Tom Felicia, Ted Allen, Carson Cressley and Jai Rodriguez from Queer Eye For the Straight Guys are in Manila right now. I'm planning to see them tonight but I forgot my camera ~ what a bummer.
  2. White chicken never tasted as good as what I had last night. Or was it because I was super duper hungry.
  3. Strong brewed coffee is still best for me if I don't want to end up when I have something good to read before bedtime.
  4. Stalking a korean movie star or any other star for that matter is not that interesting if you don't dig him in the first place.
  5. I wish money grows on trees so I can travel to Singapore this September and to Korea this October.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your plans for September and October. I hope everything will work out for you and the rest of the team.

Kim ^^

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Queer eyes!! I love them.. my favorite was Jai Rodriguez but now it is Kylan Douglas. ekekek I know I know I'm so bad.. ^^
You not going to Korea in October with the rest of the Volt team??
I wish money grows on tree too so I can move to Asia and stalk Bi.^^

happybi

11:32 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

I really have no plans to go out of the country anytime soon since money is tight with a daughter on top of my priority list. I really hope there's a money tree somewhere or a ginnie in a bottle to grant my wish.

3:10 PM  
Blogger charity said...

how about jinnie? your bestfriend jinnie but i dont think he can grant us our wish...he is still in a soju bottle in Korea!

9:50 PM  
Blogger charity said...

kim and happybi!

my favorite in queer eyed is kylan argh who wouldnt!

But in the UK edition i love the guy who is kylans counterpart forgot his name!

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter