I'm Single and I'm Happy

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Next Time I'll Have It With Bread

Went to the deli here at our building for a quick lunch and since I've tasted all the possible sandwich combinations they have, I opted for the newest product in their menu - german franks. The counter clerk asked me if I want it with bread or rice and the asian in me blurted rice! So here's what it looks like..... Suddenly it doesn't look appetizing at all. Next time I'll keep it in mind the franks are best eaten on a bun.

7 Comments:

Blogger charity said...

nge tet!!! Not yummy at all... i think the chef didnt use the right cutting technique not to mention the food art use is not so tempting after all!

Now i know why you lost your appetite hehehe!

2:49 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

I'm sure we share the same wavelength so I'm sure you'll get it.

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm doesn't look too good.. no wonder you lost your appetite afterward.. the coloring is all wrong..

happybi

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did it at least taste good? I eat franks with rice so don't find anything wrong with it..hehehe...^^

3:46 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Happybi,

I forced myself to eat at least half of it since I'm really hungry but I've made up for it come dinnertime.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter