I'm Single and I'm Happy

Monday, February 26, 2007

It's A Party!!!

A dear sister decided to throw an advance birthday party last friday night at our fave korean restaurant. The place was full so we had to wait a while before our big group was seated. Food was overflowing and the company was great and soju kept our spirits high.


While we waited for the latecomers to finish their meal, some of us headed to a nearby korean store to buy some instant noodles and ice cream which the younger group ate while chilling outside the restaurant.

It was still early so we headed to Tiendesitas for coffee and more talk. Hiroko's driver was fast so our group (Rizza, Pau, Hiroko and I) has to wait for about 15 minutes before the cars driven by Janice and Charity arrived. The band that night was very good and they had us grooving to their music. It's been more than a year since we frequent that place but it was the first time that we had an uncontrollable urge to dance. Was there something in the coffee or the soju we had earlier??? Shortly before midnight we (Rizza, Tita Remy, Janice, Lou, Pau, Cha and I) found ourselves infront of the stage jampacked with people dancing. It was hot and sticky but we had no care as we partied the night away.



13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ate thet!~ it me kai!! i really have blast that night! hope i can join you all all again for any gathering or just hanging out!~ im really having fun when im with guys! lav yah all!~

1:35 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

My new baby sis! glad you found your way here. As long as the activity will not affect your studies you are welcome to join us. We have fun having you around too.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Look like fun!!!!!

Don't drink too much Soju now.. alcohol can be really fattening!!! ^^

Great photos!!

Feliss.. ^^

8:50 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Dont worry I only have about 4 shots of soju, not enough to make me tipsy.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Shells Bells said...

Soju?! I can't stomache that stuff anymore it tastes like gasoline! Have you ever tried sansaju (not sure if that is the right spelling) it is a better tasting ju with all the same great effects :)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

fun fun! Great to see that you all had a blast as always.

Kim ^^

11:08 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Shelly,

Is the drink that's served in a clear bottle and pale gold in color? If yes then I had a taste of it a few months back.

3:55 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Hi Kim,

Miss you, busy with work?

3:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm swamp with both projects and office politics right now. Let just say, it's been a nightmare. Especially with the office issue as two people are trying to get each other fire and I'm stuck in between.

Really miss being back here on a regular basis.

Kim ^^

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi thet unnie! Janice here! i had a blast last friday! at first it was me, lou, mama and rizza who were the ones who started grooving up front. i was surprise to see you, cha and pau bouncing there with us!! can't wait for the next dancing spree. too bad you can't really dance that much last night (i mean, it's paolo santaos), plus you don't have us company to add to the madness. Hehehe!!
==
I sent pau, lai and cha an email, i wasnt able to send it to you, i couldn't find your email add in my address book...

10:13 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Kim,

I'd rather deal with work that office politics. Hope it get's resolved soon.

Marissa

12:39 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Janice,

Nice to see you here. I really hope we can have a repeat of the fun we had last friday. Last night was just to unwind all mellow music. Too bad you and Pre can't join us since it was a spur of the moment decision.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Marissa,

I hear you, I can deal with work because there's an end to it. But with all this office issues here, I'm ready to call it quit. If only I don't have my mortgage to worry about. Oh well, keep up the fighting spirit right?

Thanks!

Kim =D

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter