I'm Single and I'm Happy

Monday, November 06, 2006

Bye-bye Messy Hair

I've been meaning to have my hair cut and have it straightened for months but somehow I haven't found the time to have it done. I've been using barette's to keep it in order but having a clip on my head gives me a headache at the end of the day.

Finally with not much on my plate last Saturday, I went to my fave hair dresser and had my hair fixed. I was even convinced to color my locks to dark brown. I've been getting positive feedbacks from family and friends so I'm happy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love to see your new hair style. I'm getting mine chopped off this Friday, can't wait. Been getting way out of control!

Kim ^^

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey where's the picture with your new hair style!!!! ^^

happybi

10:37 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

I'll have my picture taken tonight then I'll email you a before and after pic.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool...thanks!

Kim ^^

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter