I'm Single and I'm Happy

Friday, November 03, 2006

A HOT Evening With My Amigas

My friend C sent me an email containing the full details of her dream ..... and boy what it HOT!!! I felt I was reading something straight out of an erotic magazine. It was so graphic I can't help but imagine her and her man doing those things she described. With her permission I forwarded it to a mutual friend and decided we just had to meet up that night so we can grill her about it. Another friend joined us and after she read it, she too became hot and bothered.... hahaha imagine how naughty our conversation was last night.

F was so high after reading C's dream she treated us to a sumptious dinner at Razon's along Pasig. We ordered sizzling bulalo (pork knuckles), sisig and halo-halo for dessert..... yummy!

C was not satisfied with her creamy dessert she ordered two extra serving of carabao's milk but with a side comment on how expensive it was as compared to just the regular full cream milk. With my mind still in overdrive, I reasoned that maybe the carabao was tied somewhere near and they still have to milk it before serving it to her fresh. L agreed and said that maybe the carabao was even protesting everytime the staff of the restaurant goes near her. And just as put a spoonful of halo-halo in my mouth, C started acting out what the carabao may be saying.... ayaw, ayaw, huwag po!!! (no, no, please no!) complete with facial expression. I was enough to send me into a coughing fit and the food in my mouth flying to the person in front of me (sorry F). The incident had us laughing like crazy!

Too bad we all had to work the following day so we said our good-byes but only for a day because tomorrow we'll see each other for a committee meeting for a project we are handling.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

C as in Charity? Another vivid dreams? Really would love to trade with her sometimes, I can never remember any of my dreams. At least nothing that is worth remembering.

Kim ^^

12:42 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Yes it's Cha and her wild, and weird dreams. Honestly it's a constant source of laughter for us.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cha really have wild dreams. The one I've read so far is a riot. I think I need to take lesson from her and try to write down anything I could remember from mines.

Kim ^^

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter