I'm Single and I'm Happy

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pampering Myself

It was a holiday yesterday as we commemorate our dearly departed ancestors on what we filipinos refer to as "Undas". It's a tradition for families to visit the gravesite of our dead relatives to offer prayers, flowers and candles.

A typical scene at cemetery here in the Philippines

But since my father is buried in one of the most crowded cemetery here in Manila I opted to just offer a mass at our church and our family will just visit his grave this week-end. I'm still nursing a bad cough and just the thought of pushing and shoving will a sea of humanity is enough to make me firm in telling my mom I won't accompany her if she insist on going.

So what a better way of enjoying a respite from work than waking-up late and then getting a facial and had my nails done. And to cap my day, I had a full body massage early in the evening..... heaven!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you pampering yourself. You need it sometime, a very relaxing routine that should appear more often on your hetic schedule.

Kim ^^

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter