I'm Single and I'm Happy

Monday, March 20, 2006

Summer Is Here



After just two months of relatively cool weather the heat of summer is making it's presence felt. I guess I'm an oddball in saying I hate summer!

I hate the sticky sweat that clings to your skin once you stray away from the cool comfort of our airconditioned office or the electric fan set on the high at home. I feel restricted in my movements because the slightest effort on my part can make me look like a drowned cat and I always feel the need to have a shower 20x a day, heck I can stay inside the bathroom the whole day!

I have to stock up on my migraine meds because I'm sure the attacks will be coming soon. How I wish I live somewhere where spring is about to start. How nice it would be to enjoy walking in the park enjoying the flowers with the cool breeze blowing your hair ~ haay ~

I guess I have to start counting the days until June when the rainy seasons starts and the temperature goes down again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter