I'm Single and I'm Happy

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Finding Right Gift

I wanted to give a little something for two friends I've met through the net so I went to a handicraft store inside SM Makati. My Malaysian friend has always been naughty about anatomy of a certain asian celebrity we like so immediately thought of the barrelman as a perfect gift for her. Seems pretty tame until you lift the barrel. I swear I saw it in the store a month ago but suddenly it's no longer available *sobs* it would have illicited a lot of laughs from her.



I ended up buying them the best dried mangoes from Davao to tide them over while they enjoy the sights and sounds of Bangkok.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fei said...

I have that cute little man in the barrel~!!!! I think my parents got it from Philippines when they went honeymoon before I was born and I remembered I used to be so amused and naive with that 'thing' jumping out the moment u lift that barrel! And that mango snack, I just had that a couple of weeks ago!!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter