I'm Single and I'm Happy

Monday, February 27, 2006

I Want Some "Dumburger"

Finally after two weeks of postponing our movie date and getting a haircut due to health reasons we finally did it last night. How I wanted to watch all those Oscar nominated movies so I can form my own opinion on who deserves to win but Mae is hell bent on watching Pink Panther so what can I do but give in.

I conditioned my mind not to nitpick on the script, the technical aspect and just appreciate the entertainment value of the movie and I did find myself laughing at some of the scenes. The most memorable scene for me is the interaction between a language instructor and the character played by Steve Martin . The line "I want a hamburger" repeated countless times with hamburger pronounced various ways had me craving for one but ended up eating rice instead.

It's now past midnight and just writing this entry made me crave again.... gosh give me a "bumburger" pleaze!, I mean "hamburger"....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter