I'm Single and I'm Happy

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hectic Week

It's been a while since I've made an entry and check my blogroll ~ been doing a lot of christmas shopping. Nope nothing for me, my family and friends but for the office or to be more specific for our clients.

Such a long list with so little time to prepare and with the malls crowded with people doing their own last minute shopping it's no surprise that I'm tired and cranky by the end of the day. I can't wait for Saturday so I can have some R & R before I start another round of last minute visits to bazaars, malls and supermarket not to forget the endless hours in front of the stove cooking "ube halaya" a dessert most requested by my family and friends.

Yaaah!!! Christmas is really here...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with Xmas shopping! Kim and I did most of our shopping online this year.. beat dealing with rude people at the mall and very long lines!!!!! ^^

Only about 1.5 week away so better hurry and knock down your shopping list!! ^^

feliss..

10:51 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Good for you, will start my shopping next week. I guess its more convenient for me because malls are just a stone throw away from our office.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter