I'm Single and I'm Happy

Monday, November 20, 2006

Midnight Breakfast

All the walking I did with my friends last friday night made us so hungry that I broke my rule of not eating something heavy after 10pm. Burgers and fries just won't do it so we all craved for rice so we racked our brains on where to have our late dinner. Charity then mentioned "Something Fishy" along Libis that serves an eat-all-you-can breakfast buffet starting at 12:00 a.m. for just Php84.00 (USD$1.70) a bargain!!!

So we first dropped-off Lai in Cubao before heading to Libis and by the time we got there we still have 30 minutes before breakfast is served. So we checked out the bargains near the vicinity and came upon these very cute dog who must have sensed that Ditchi and Charity are dog lovers.
He asked those two to carry him, pet and play with him. It was really hard to say good-bye to this cute dog because he kept holding on to Ditchi's legs. But alas, we are really famished and buffet starts in 5 minutes so we made our way back to the restaurant and waited for the signal that we can start lining up for our breakfast. It seems everyone seated inside the resto are all waiting for the buffet so a very long line started once they announced that we can start our feast. Selection includes plain and garlic friend rice; hotdogs, scrambled eggs (done just the way I love them); tapa; dinaing na bangus; picadillio; pansit palabok; mami; chicken arrozcaldo and palitaw. Food was delicious and the place clean, another place added to my list of places to come back when I'm hungry.

Maybe I was so full that I ended up sleeping the entire Saturyday never mind if it was humid in the afternoon.

2 Comments:

Blogger marissa said...

Promise next time we eat there, we'll make sure you are present.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An all you can eat breakfast buffet!! Now that's something Kim and I LOVE!!!! ^^

happybi

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter