I'm Single and I'm Happy

Monday, November 27, 2006

What A Nightmare

Before going to Policarpio, I passed by the hospital to visit my brother-in-law who is now confined for a broken thigh bone no thanks to playing basketball at their work. He'll be out of work for two months until he recuperate.

You know how hospitals are breeding grounds of various deseases just waiting for its next possible victim. Well I seemed to have acquired an airborne infection that had me itching like mad the entire night and lo and behold, my body was covered with red marks when I woke up in the morning.

I immediately went to a private clinic near our place and was told that it's very common nowadays and made me choose between an injection or plain oral medications to cure my allergic reaction. I was itching all over I immediately blurted I want an injection even if I have getting myself pricked. Good thing it took effect immediately but for 3 days my diet is restricted to just plain bread, a banana or plain rice... huhuhu will I turn into a monkey after a few days?

2 Comments:

Blogger Shells Bells said...

I'm sorry to hear about your itchiness. Do they prick you in the butt like they do here in Korea? I never had that until I moved to Asia..I really hope that you are feeling top notch soon :)

7:13 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Not in the butt thank goodness just on my arms. I'm better but I'm still under meds until Saturday.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter