I'm Single and I'm Happy

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Another Round of Random Quizzes

You Are Pumpkin

Realistic and practical, you see the world for how it is.
You know what it takes to succeed in life...
And you're happy to help others reach their goals.
What Color Orange Are You?

I love orange, or should I say I adore people who represent the color orange to me.


Your Love Style is Storge

For you, love and friendship are almost the same thing
And your love tends to be the enduring, long lasting kind
(You've been known to still have connections with exes)
But sometimes your love is not the most passionate
Leap before you look, and you'll find that fire you crave
What's Your Love Style?

I just believe that after the flames of passion burns down it's the respect that you have for each other that will keep you together. And yeah, I'm still friends with my exes.

And last for today and just because the chistmas season is starting make it's presence here



You Are a Self Help Book!

While your advice is not always welcome...
It's always right on target.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter