I'm Single and I'm Happy

Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm Turning Blue

The airconditioning unit in our building must have undergone some maintenance check cause I feel I'm stuck in one of those cooling units found in kitchens of hotels. I'm not really complaining because I love it, it's just unfortunate that I have no coat with me now.

Oh well, three more hours and I'm out of here TGIF!!! I'll be meeting some friends tonight for our usual end-of-week get together.

I look forward tostaying in bed longer and waking up just in time for brunch. Ciao for now....

4 Comments:

Blogger Shells Bells said...

Could be worse you could have no aircon at all :)

7:54 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

true, true that would indeed be a nightmare for me.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't catch a cold over there.

Kim ^^

8:29 PM  
Blogger Shells Bells said...

If it's as hot down in the Philippines as it is in Korea..I would die without aircon!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter