I'm Single and I'm Happy

Friday, June 09, 2006

Just Another Day With Friends

Last night I was supposed to meet the Macanese visitor of my friend Pau who is currently staying at a hotel a few meters away from where I work. But because she already spent a few hours checking out the shops near the hotel she was ready to call it a day when I left to join them. I ended up having dinner instead with Pau, Cha and another sis at Min Sok.


Rizza, I took a photo of your fave side dish and ate it with relish while thinking of you.

We ordered our usual meal of bibimbap and grilled beef.


The only new thing we did was having our coffee at Tiendesitas along C5 going to Libis instead of our usual Starbucks. They even have pandesal with kesong puti and olives, yummy. The only thing weird about the whole thing was having your breakfast before going to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mayet said...

wow sarap naman! hehehe!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter