I'm Single and I'm Happy

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Fire, Awards and Goong

Today happens to be the Recognition Day of my daughter for her academic achievements as a freshman. She made it to the top ten and the school also presented her a certificate for placing in the Metrobank nationwide Math Exam Division Level. Their team secured 1st place beating other prominent schools in Makati. I know she wants me to be there and of course I wanted to be present too but what can I do when duty calls.

The building admin chose this day to conduct a fire drill and I can't excuse myself since I have the key to our unit and of all places they want the would be trapped victim to come from the ledge of our window. The agony of having one of the best spots in the entire building ~ sigh~ After an agonizing hour of going through the entire drill everything was back to normal so I made my escape and kept my fingers crossed that I would still make it on time.

I made it alright, everybody were making their way out of the venue. Gosh I missed the awarding but they felt happy to see me so I can pay the official photographer who covered the event and since it's almost lunch we got to celebrate right.

After a filling Japanese bento meal I dropped her and mom home before going back to the office. Honestly my mind is elsewhere because this happens to be the last week of my current fave k-seris Goong (Princess Hours). After two hell episodes last week I finally saw the preview for tonight and tomorrow nights episodes and I'm now floating in cloud nine. Two more hours before showtime in Korea so I have to go home if I want to get some spoilers from my net friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter