I'm Single and I'm Happy

Friday, February 10, 2006

Having Breakfast for Dinner


A friend called me up last night to have dinner with her since she's craving for bibingka . I'm still at the office and Cafe Via Mare is just around the corner so there was no excuse for moi. Not that I don't enjoy her company but I'm desperately trying hard to lose weight and going out with her means me eating rice again... sighs... sighs....


So with my diet thrown out of the window (at least for tonight) I ordered what is usually referred as a typical Filipino breakfast. Vigan longanisa with fried garlic rice and sunny side-up egg. We also shared a bowl of Pansit Molo which is like a chinese wanton soup . I felt I gained a few pounds after consuming that meal. In fact, I was so full I hardly touched breakfast this morning so my stomach is grumbling now.

Bye now, I'm going out for lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter