I'm Single and I'm Happy

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Friend, Dinner and Coffee

Last night I had dinner with a friend, and because it's Valentine's Day the chinese restaurant was full of dating couples. I arrived first and noticed another lady (much older than me) at a table beside mine nothing unusual there until her date arrives. Whoa, a much younger man *lucky lady* My friend came a few minutes later, placed our orders and had our endless girl talk in between bites of food. Then a guy enters the resto with flowers and proceeds at the table beside us. The lady pretended not to notice the guy standing beside her for a good 30 seconds (is she blind everyone around her saw the guy except her) then she made a very obvious ...

Lady: Oh I'm surprised who are you? (Yucks, poor acting girl).
Man: A guy outside asked me to give this to you.
Lady: Really? * batts her eyelashes* who can it be.... thank you
Date: no response just continued eating

My guess? Poorly written script on how to make my date jealous and make him notice me more hahaha.... So not getting the desired effect from her toyboy, lady finished her dinner pronto and paid the bill. After they left my friend told me that he saw the guy before in that same restaurant with another lady love. Man, it's not a smart move to bring all your lovers to just one place.

Anyway after dinner we decided to have coffee at Starbucks which is a good 10 minutes walk enough to settle the food in my stomach. The place was also jampacked with couples and groups of friends having a nightcap. They even have a live acoustic band that accompanied our lively chatter. I told you being alone is not an excuse to not enjoy heart's day, hope you had fun too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter