I'm Single and I'm Happy

Monday, January 30, 2006

Sleep Deprived

I had a blast last friday night with 5 girlfriends having dinner at our fave korean resto (Min Sok along Don Pedro, Makati) then off to Starbucks in Rockwell for coffee and dessert. They are such fun to be with that it was hard to say good-bye even if it already two in the morning. They begged and begged for me to join them at a nearby karaoke bar but sorry girls I have a busy sched lined up for Sat. So with just 3 hours of sleep I was up and running again to see another set of friends and do some shopping in the afternoon. I saw some korean movies at a mall and ended up buying 7 dvds that caused me two more sleepless nights.

So here I am at the office trying my best not to succumb to the temptation of going inside the file room and close my eyes for an hour. Coffee, coffee, more black coffee........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter