I'm Single and I'm Happy

Friday, January 27, 2006

10 Random Facts About Me

  1. I've started drinking black coffee at age 10. I just love the smell of brewed coffee early in the morning and I can really be cranky if for some reason I could not have a cup before going to work.
  2. My ambition when I was young in chronological order - to be a teacher, a scientist, a nun, a flight stewardess, a journalist doing field work in war zones around the world, a psychiatrist but ended up going to business school instead.
  3. I grew up being daddy's fave girl. Can't remember any major event during my growing up years that he missed. He's the most influential person in my life and I miss him very much.
  4. I was never into sports except volleyball during high school but I love watching boxing, basketball and 9 ball billiards.
  5. I was so into photography that I almost had a nude photo taken. I even participated in conceptualizing the whole look, from the pose, play of shadows and the finish. But (un)fortunately the city was hit by a black-out when we were about to go through with the pictorial (the studio has no generator). We waited it out for about 30 mins because I already had my hair and make-up done but we ended cancelling it and I never gathered enough courage to do it again.
  6. I use to have a very active third eye but I had a priest perform a ritual to close it.
  7. I love to cook and the most I did was during my sisters wedding, 5 dishes for 60 people and the best compliment for any cook? No left-overs with people still coming back asking if there's more.
  8. No matter how tired I am during the day, I cannot sleep early and I always wake-up before dawn.
  9. I still have my first notebook in school, some of my report cards and letters and cards given by friends from my grade school up to this time.
  10. That I turned down a chance to migrate to Australia because I still believe that there's no other place like home.

3 Comments:

Blogger bbmag said...

hi hi marissa,

interesting posting, this one... thanks for the sharing. haha, it's also good to know that quite a few of you out there actually keep separate blogs for different things, just like me. chiligoyo, yourself and me all have 3 blogs each, hee...

and your posting makes me wanna do ten random facts about myself too.... :p

maybe one day soon... am totally beat from work, just got home, and i still have to go into the office tomorrow morning. sighs... what a super-busy week.

11:35 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Hi bb,

I never knew you have another blog aside from the two the I'm frequenting. I'll visit it real soon....

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. volvo 850 forum Renault 19 16v tuning volvo car galleries volvo Video surveillance issue Lipitor 20 mg tablet zithromax z pak http://www.management-training-4.info/Botox-statistics-fail.html 1998 vw golf oem rims 250 sata internal hard drive reviews http://www.fast-making-money-runescape.info Volvo marine starter ford 351 volvo penta Military star credit card payment online http://www.homeinsuranceownerquoteuk.info/Volvo-850-motorolja.html

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter