I'm Single and I'm Happy

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Another Sleepless Night and Comic Scenes

There was not much of an excitement in my life for the past few days. It's the same routine ~ waking up at 4:30 to prepare breakfast and get my daughter off to school, catnap for an hour then prepare for work. Out by 6pm and brave the long line at the public utility terminal to get home. Can't wait for friday since I'm meeting some friends to unwind. Last night traffic was light and I got home early and just in time to catch another hour of American Idol auditions this time in Vegas. Seems the city of lights failed to impress the judges and they only gave 11 passes for the next round in Hollywood. Medical Investigation followed with brand new episodes which is good since the new season of CSI will not air until mid Feb. (yes I know, I'm turning into a couch potato) I may opt to sleep which I really need but what can an insomniac do but to pass the time until the bed finally beckons. So after checking all the other shows on cable and deciding nothing is worth watching at 12 midnight, I decided to match a movie instead, S-Diary with Kim-Seon-ah as the lead.

The first scene showed his bf complaining about her being so needy of his attention and always seeks constant affirmation of his love. He no longers finds it cute and decided to break-up with her but with a parting message that she should find all her ex-boyfriends and ask them if they really loved her. So the story unfolds with her looking back to her past and in the process learn something about herself. But being a KSA movie expect a lot of comical scenes especially when she takes revenge on all her past lovers. Finally she realizes that she was living in a fantasy world where infatuation, lust and need can be mistaken for love. How many woman out there still needs to have their bubbles burst?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter