I'm Single and I'm Happy

Monday, August 14, 2006

Wishing For A Dream

I went to the newly opened Mall of Asia last Saturday with 2 very good friends. I was a spur of the moment thing because I made a major blunder with a cd I burned for friend #1 so she has to borrow the copy of friend #2. Good thing I joined them because friend #2 just dreamed about the whole group watching a concert of our fave boyband. The rest of her dream was so awesome all we did was ask her for more details as we had our dinner and while checking out the shops in that mall.

I've always wished to have a dream similar to hers. Sure I had one once that involved my current banchan but it was so sad. I can't even remember any romantic scenes only scenarios worthy of a "tv drama". I was so determined to have a good dream I immediately went to bed after I went home but my body clock is not used to sleeping early so I had another video marathon until my eyes can't take it anymore. I woke up with no recollection of a dream, darn!!! It only made me more determined to duplicat my friends dream so I planned on having an afternoon nap. Still no success, 5 of my friends found it to be the most convenient to chat using sms. Last night was also a failure, I only saw a flash of us together for a few seconds, no cheesy, romantic scenes. Guess it's not meant to happen so tonight I'll just immerse myself on the latest season of Dr. House.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. House, my favorite medical drama. I love House, such a brillant actor, love the character, so very witty.

I hope to remember my dream as well. Never too successful.

Kim ^^

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. House is a good drama!

hmm need to remember my dreams too.

happybi

9:35 PM  
Blogger if. said...

hey there ;]

i used to complain about not remembering what i dreamt the night before [which made me so upset bcos i was hoping to have a sweet 'real' dream ;]

but my fren told me that if you cant remember a dream,it might probably just come true!that's probably why people get deja vus sometimes!! [which often happens to me!] so hopefully it might be a good dream for u not to remember but it really happen!! ;pp

10:27 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Kim & Feliss,

Last night's episode was nice. I really love his quirky sense of humor. Another one of my fave is Greys Anatomy.

9:56 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

I do experience de javu and if my not remembering my dream will make my wish come true then bring it on.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fernsky: Wow, never heard of that before but interesting. Next time I experience Deja Vu, I'll try hard to see if I remember it from my dream.

Marrissa: I catch a few episodes of Greys Anatomy, it's funny as well. Unfortunately, not a religious viewer like Dr. House since it broadcast at 10PM here and that's when I catch the news. I love Patrick Dempsy though, back in my high school days, was crazy about him..hehehe.

Kim ^^

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greys Anatomy is a very good show too but liked Kim said it's a late show so don't have much chance to watch it especially when it's on a work day. =( Patrick Dempsy is great though.. always love that guy!! Same as John Cusack!! ^^

fernsky: Interesting!! I do not want to remember my dream then!! And thank goodess I always remember my horror/scray dream because I do not want it to happen in real life!! ekkekeke ^^

happybi

4:32 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Actually we have the same timeslot for Greys and Dr. House but good thing Star Channel replays those dramas on weekends late in the afternoon. So if I can't watch it on its regular run I can have another chance of seeing it.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter