I'm Single and I'm Happy

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Keeping Your Word

I was pissed last night and still am whenever I think about it. The officers of one of the organizations I belong to asked for a meeting to discuss what Rizza is offering as assistance to the group while she in on her korea for a vacation. We are all professionals working for various companies and I was assuming all were in sane mental health at that time so when they laid out their plans and what needs to be prepared and agreed to meet last night so they can give the materials I was assuming that they will come through. I even saw the minutes of the meeting posted in our forum.

Imagine my surprise when I received an sms message informing me that those people will no longer meet us because they cannot give Rizza anything and forgot she is leaving this Friday. We never asked for anything hard or impossible to do.

1. Profile - As far as I know our group already has a profile that we have previously submitted to a record company here. All it needs is a few minor revisions that can be done in a few hours if they wanted to. And if they are too busy to do it they could have asked our help.

2. Two newsletters that only needs to be printed again from any desktop publishing shop around our area.

3. A gift for somebody special celebrating his birthday next month. If money was a problem they could have brought it up last friday so we can make a contribution.

And if they are not willing to do anything for whatever reason, they could have said so and not waste other peoples time. Not everyone is within the area, there are people who travelled a few hours just to be at the appointed place on the appointed time. If they have concerns about it then they could have at least come out in the open and say what's on their mind instead of giving us a lousy excuse. We are not imposing anything we are just doing our best to help make our organization more professional in doing things.

You know who you are, iIf you ever come accross this posting I hope you people will reflect on what you just did.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mayet said...

Ay bad mood si Ate. Awayin natin yun. Hehe. Tuloy ba concert ni Rain dito? Read an article sa KBS Global re: his plans sa Asia Tour niya. Sana matuloy at ng makita mo siya. Hehe.

Birthday today ni JJH! Hehe. Tagal ko na di nag-Soompi, part nung withdrawal ek ek ko! Hahaha!

9:47 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Miss na kita soompi text nga dapat kita para ipaalala na bday ni JJH.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed na tuloy though I will only believe it if they will come into an agreement with a local promoter. And I'm not asking for a fight I just want to set some things straight, don't worry.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter