I'm Single and I'm Happy

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

An Enchanting Evening with Asia's Nightingale

It was another humid Sunday afternoon with nothing to do and the prospect of spending the whole day sweating it out at home made me and my daughter restless. I remembered that my fave singer Lani Misalucha will be having a mini concert at Glorietta Mall later in the afternoon before jetting back to the States but just the thought of walking a few blocks to get a ride made me have second thoughts. Good thing I opted to go because I would have missed a lot.

Lani was already in the midst of belting her first song when my friend Pau and I met. Oh boy did I miss hearing that beautiful voice. I've been a fixture in her concerts before she decided to migrate to the States together with her family two years ago. Her gigs in Vegas did a lot to improve her performance on stage, she can now groove!

The show went on for more than a hour with the crowd reacting wildly as she sang with that full golden voice of hers that can reach high notes without sounding like a metal being torn apart. Sadly all must come to an end but she made a promise to return next year for a major concert. Wow, a lot of things to look forward too in 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter